The NH Torino Lingotto Tech hotel in the Lingotto area of Turin has a historic heritage with a modern pedigree – it was built at the former Fiat car factory and refurbished by renowned architect Renzo Piano. It’s next to a conference center and a modern mall with cafés, boutiques, shops and cinemas. It is:
· close to underground station, with a 10-minute ride into the center;
· across the street from ‘Eataly’, which has a selection of Italian restaurants;
· connected to the Lingotto Conference Center.
The hotel has 140 rooms, half of them with a stunning view of the Alps. They feel incredibly spacious thanks to their high ceilings and expansive windows. Type of rooms:
· new mattresses in 2011;
· stylish Executive Rooms with Sky TV;
· Presidential Suite has a Jacuzzi and welcome gift.
Workout fans have a fitness area at the hotel, as well as free access to next door’s gym. There’s also free parking plus some quirky extras – like a rooftop jogging track and complimentary entrance to a famous art collection. Services available:
· stylish restaurant and bar;
· jogging track on the roof;
· free visit to the private art collection of Giovanni Agnelli, Fiat’s founder.